Skin for iPhone 11 Pro camera area

ajm222

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Good question - (maybe slickwraps will respond) - In my experience with any of these skins, it really depends on the case. The tolerances are often so tight that it's tricky if not impossible to get many cases on with a skin applied as well. Others have enough room that's it not much of an issue. The simple rubber TPU cases are often the best for this. I had a simple, flexible one-piece rubber case from Spigen for my 6S+ that had tons of room. Loved that combo. Drop protection plus scratch protection. But that was a rarity. 9 out of 10 cases I've tried with a skin were far too tight.

alpi123

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2014
I had Slickwraps naked on my 6s and using the Apple Silicone case, while it did fit, the phone felt like it was about to come off from the case.

I recently removed my Slickwraps naked that was on my Xs Max and didn't have an issue using a Spigen Ultra Hybrid or a generic clear case from China, but some cases from Amazon didn't fit.

Stephanietiner84

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2019
Do you work for slickwraps?? Because I spent $80 and it took 4 weeks for me to receive a dingy dirty wrap that was way to big for my brand new MacBook Pro. For two weeks I’ve sent photos and order number with no response. I’ve filled out their online form and nothing. I called the 800 number on their website and guess what it’s been disconnected. I’m starting to think they just plant people to leave good reviews and on their fb page they deleted my review the second it was posted. What a scam!
- - Post merged: - -

Turns out the skins that were sent to me in fact did not include this piece. Day 3 waiting for response from Slickwrapsinc
Did you get a response ? I’ve waited two weeks and their 800 number on the website is out of order

Reactions: iGeneo