Skin for the keyboard area MB 2009 Late Model

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Android300zx, Feb 6, 2012.

  1. Android300zx macrumors regular

    Jan 13, 2012
    I'm looking for some decal/skin/etc to go over the palm rest area (around trackpad) and around the bezel surrounding the keyboard. I can't find what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

Share This Page