Skin Peeling Of MBPr

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Charlaux, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Charlaux macrumors member

Hi all,
    I know that when It comes to my MBPr,I am way overprotective,I was wondering If you have any skin peeling part inside of the battery slot ( also those ultra shiny mini scratch ) I am really wondering this since It is a common issue even when you try to look perfectly.Any experiences about yours :)

2. theuserjohnny macrumors 6502

I wouldn't know I placed a carbon fiber skin on mine. Great way to protect it if you are worried about scratches

3. Charlaux thread starter macrumors member

But what I am actually more worried about is that the part that you plug the battery skin is peeled (some parts more blackish but not that black ) so I was wondering as If Its just me who is experiencing that or does it happen to most macbooks ( Its almost a year old,10 months )

4. theuserjohnny macrumors 6502

Ah now I known what you are referring to and yeah my retina has that end even my 06 Macbook does as well. Doesn't really bother me because its bound to happen from normal wear and tear.

5. LouisePeppley macrumors newbie

LouisePeppley

6. Wolfpup macrumors 68030

Is it painted or something? Eeek, I didn't realize this could happen lol. Haven't had it happen with mine, but I rarely take it out of the house.