Skin protector question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zelaya, Nov 27, 2011.

1. zelaya macrumors 6502

I'd like to know if anyone have a skin back panel on top of a clear protector. Currently I've a power support film on my 4s and would like to install a element skin and have the option on removing it and still keep my PS.

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

I wouldn't count on being able to re-use the screen protector. It can be tricky to peel the skin off the screen protector without pulling up the screen protector (and risking the introduction of dust etc).

3. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

I tried it. The PS screen protector sticks really well and isn't really conducive to repetitive removals. The Element back is really sticky and will remove your PS screen protector.

Actually, the best set up I had was placing a SGP leather skin on top of the original plastic that was on the iPhone. That plastic stuck by static cling and therefore has been really easy to remove but sticks really well. So I have a PS screen protector and a leather skin that has the static cling plastic of the iPhone on the back. Very easy to shift around.

4. zelaya thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys...I wanted to install the Element skin but something tells me " I just wasted a brand new PS protector" if I remove it a week later.

I change cases very often depending if I'm wearing a suit or sporty.