Skin recomendation

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SevenEleven, Aug 4, 2010.

1. SevenEleven macrumors member

SevenEleven

Hi, searched and found lots of reviews but not many comparisons. I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on skins. I likely will just want to cover the back and sides. I have used IS and wrapsol in the past with the matte wrapsol om my 3GS being my favorite, but I am not hearing great things about their iPhone 4 products? I do like matte finishes also but not set on it. Is there comparison threads I have missed?

Thank you

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

For front and back protection I would go with PS or SGP. You just have to decide if you want crystal clear (PS Crystal or SGP Oleophobic) or anti-glare (PS Anti-Glare or SGP Anti-Fingerprint or Matte) on the front. Don't get Wrapsol, IS, Bodyguardz etc and put it on your screen - they look like crap. You'll pay a little more for PS or SGP but it's well worth it and you can get back protection with them as well.

3. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Definitely luckylabs for the side decals and for skins there are alot of diferent ones out there too choose from. I would recommend getting a 3m vinyl skin for the best finish/look.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Oops - my bad. I thought you said front and back. Forget what I said then:D