Skin recomendation

SevenEleven

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Hi, searched and found lots of reviews but not many comparisons. I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on skins. I likely will just want to cover the back and sides. I have used IS and wrapsol in the past with the matte wrapsol om my 3GS being my favorite, but I am not hearing great things about their iPhone 4 products? I do like matte finishes also but not set on it. Is there comparison threads I have missed?

Thank you

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
For front and back protection I would go with PS or SGP. You just have to decide if you want crystal clear (PS Crystal or SGP Oleophobic) or anti-glare (PS Anti-Glare or SGP Anti-Fingerprint or Matte) on the front. Don't get Wrapsol, IS, Bodyguardz etc and put it on your screen - they look like crap. You'll pay a little more for PS or SGP but it's well worth it and you can get back protection with them as well.

Comment

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Hi, searched and found lots of reviews but not many comparisons. I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on skins. I likely will just want to cover the back and sides. I have used IS and wrapsol in the past with the matte wrapsol om my 3GS being my favorite, but I am not hearing great things about their iPhone 4 products? I do like matte finishes also but not set on it. Is there comparison threads I have missed?

Thank you
Definitely luckylabs for the side decals and for skins there are alot of diferent ones out there too choose from. I would recommend getting a 3m vinyl skin for the best finish/look.

Comment

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
For front and back protection I would go with PS or SGP. You just have to decide if you want crystal clear (PS Crystal or SGP Oleophobic) or anti-glare (PS Anti-Glare or SGP Anti-Fingerprint or Matte) on the front. Don't get Wrapsol, IS, Bodyguardz etc and put it on your screen - they look like crap. You'll pay a little more for PS or SGP but it's well worth it and you can get back protection with them as well.
Oops - my bad. I thought you said front and back. Forget what I said then:D

Comment