skin with a bumper case?

cbp78

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2014
hello i wanted to know if anyone has tried a skin like dbrand on a bumper, im looking at the Neo Hybrid EX Metal bumper. this is for the iphone 6 plus.

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
I am using a BestSkinsEver glossy screen protector and matte back protector that also covers the side with a Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex Dual Layer Slim Bumper on my 6 Plus. I love it. Fits pretty snug but looks great. I'm loving the combo

vishavg

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2014
I am using a BestSkinsEver glossy screen protector and matte back protector that also covers the side with a Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex Dual Layer Slim Bumper on my 6 Plus. I love it. Fits pretty snug but looks great. I'm loving the combo
Is it possible if you can post a photo please?

bluedukies8

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2009
Iowa
Sorry it took so long, could't figure out how to get pics on here. Also sorry about the poor picture quality. Had to use a 4s to take the pictures.

Does the bumper help keep the camera up off of any surface you place it on? I currently have mine in the Apple leather case because I haven't found any other cases I like that keep the camera off of surfaces.

I do have Best Skins Ever, front and back but not sure I trust just that with the camera that now sticks out.

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
Does the bumper help keep the camera up off of any surface you place it on? I currently have mine in the Apple leather case because I haven't found any other cases I like that keep the camera off of surfaces.

I do have Best Skins Ever, front and back but not sure I trust just that with the camera that now sticks out.
The bumper has a lip on it that keeps the front and back off the table. It comes out just a little bit further than the camera so the camera doesn't touch either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.