skin with a bumper case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cbp78, Oct 13, 2014.

1. cbp78 macrumors newbie

hello i wanted to know if anyone has tried a skin like dbrand on a bumper, im looking at the Neo Hybrid EX Metal bumper. this is for the iphone 6 plus.

2. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

I am using a BestSkinsEver glossy screen protector and matte back protector that also covers the side with a Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex Dual Layer Slim Bumper on my 6 Plus. I love it. Fits pretty snug but looks great. I'm loving the combo

3. vishavg macrumors member

Is it possible if you can post a photo please?

4. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

Sorry it took so long, could't figure out how to get pics on here. Also sorry about the poor picture quality. Had to use a 4s to take the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. bluedukies8 macrumors 6502

bluedukies8

Does the bumper help keep the camera up off of any surface you place it on? I currently have mine in the Apple leather case because I haven't found any other cases I like that keep the camera off of surfaces.

I do have Best Skins Ever, front and back but not sure I trust just that with the camera that now sticks out.

6. Kealohilani macrumors 6502

The bumper has a lip on it that keeps the front and back off the table. It comes out just a little bit further than the camera so the camera doesn't touch either.