Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Original poster
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I've noticed that posts made by those with Skype information filled out have formatting errors; what used to be a little icon indicating online status is now an elongated rectangle of either text or a missing image. This throws off the alignment elements in the post and sometimes makes it wider than others.

If there's a more general bug submission page, I'd prefer this post be placed there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 9.34.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 9.34.29 AM.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 197

ardchoille50

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2014
I've noticed that posts made by those with Skype information filled out have formatting errors; what used to be a little icon indicating online status is now an elongated rectangle of either text or a missing image. This throws off the alignment elements in the post and sometimes makes it wider than others.

If there's a more general bug submission page, I'd prefer this post be placed there.

I can confirm this using Safari on iPad Air 2 with iOS 8.3.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Original poster
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
It appears to be a resurfacing of this:

I'm getting the lovely blue "?" icons where the Skype icons should be. It's also pushing out my username and everything. It's also on other peoples usernames.

If that wan't clear (doesn't really sound like it) here's a picture.
attachment.php

jdogg836

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
Oklahoma
On a message board I am a Moderator on, we simply changed the icon over to the static version. Granted, it no longer tells you when someone can be reached over Skype but it corrected the broken formatting as well as provided an icon that the less than technical could recognize and use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.