SL & Geek Squad

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by xparaparafreakx, Sep 26, 2009.

1. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

On the sunday papers starting September 27th.

Attached Files:

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
  2. britboyj macrumors 6502a

Anyone buying a Mac from Best Buy when there's an Apple Store nearby deserves to have their money taken away anyway.

3. Techhie macrumors 65816

Techhie

Seems like they will do anything for a quick buck from unsuspecting granny.

"We will eject a CD for the mere cost of $50!"

4. xIGmanIx macrumors 6502a

not when you can get reward zone points and earn gift certificates. I will always go with BB over Apple when i can get points, period. Plus BB will price match any brick and mortar store anyways.

5. Techhie macrumors 65816

Techhie

I remember when I was naive and I bought my MB from them 2 years ago. I thought that Geek Squads "accidental" protection actually one-upped AppleCare (lol). I found out that even with the paperwork on my side, I was looking at getting my mac back in 7-8 weeks more broken that when it was shipped out. Never going to do that again

6. xIGmanIx macrumors 6502a

there third party warranty service is another topic. Price wise, i go with BB. Their BB warranty plans aren't too bad either, i had about 3 phones replaced with them and it was no hassle at all. If its a Mac why would you need a warranty at all? it just works :D