Sleep Cycle Bracelet/Alarm recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Longey Nowze, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Longey Nowze macrumors regular

Hello,

I am looking into buying a sleep cycle bracelet to pair with my iPhone I am currently using an app called sleep cycle and it's working great, but I got a new mattress and it doesn't work as good as it used to.

I've looked at the UP by Jawbone, Fitbit and WakeMate. This is what like/dislike about them:

• The Jawbone looks the nicest and I can wear all day and night without forgetting to put it on when I sleep.

• The UP and Fitbit do way to much than I want them to do I just want a sleep cycle bracelet.

• I don't like to use a website to read my data I like to read everything on the iPhone if I want more data I would like to use my iPhone.

• Sleep Cycle app I have comes with great Alarms that wake me up very gently and it also has a a snooze feature.

Do you have any recommendations or experiences?

Thanks Alot
    MaT

2. TheProduct macrumors newbie

Well i had the UP and it was great until it died, 3 times lol. I heard Nike is coming out with something but i am not sure if its going to track sleep cycles. Im going to wait for the UP 2 honestly, the form factor is great

3. DK1ng macrumors regular

Take a look into the Nike Fuel Band. Not sure if it does sleep cycle but I know it pretty much does everything else :D And the look of it is pretty cool too. Just my opinion though.