Sleep/lock not working?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 3Flames, Aug 20, 2011.

1. 3Flames macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Whenever I hit the lock button with an app open, my screen goes dark, like it should do - the the lock screen flashes up, and I have to lock it again. This lockscreen is different, as the slider is lower on the screen. When locking it FROM the lockscreen though, it works perfectly. It's not due to another theme/tweak. What can I do?

2. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

I have experienced this before with an app, and think it's normal to happen, mainly because you do not properly close out of the app before you lock your screen.

3. 3Flames, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011

3Flames thread starter macrumors newbie

What? But I never close apps before locking - so even when I'm listening to music, I have to close the app, and if I want to change the song/album, I have to unlock, open the music app, close it, and then lock again? That doesn't seem right... Also, it sometimes happens when I'm on the springboard - i.e. don't have any app open at all.

EDIT: Disabling SleepFX fixes it, but I don't know why - it worked fine before...