Sleep tracker app

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jordonez1372, Dec 6, 2018.

1. jordonez1372 macrumors newbie

2. brentc133 macrumors member

I have been using Autosleep for a long time and like it but the interface is a little hard to understand. I recently switched to Pillow now that it has auto sleep detection and I’m really enjoying it. Pillow has a nice looking interface and very similar to Fitbit sleep if you have used Fitbits in the past.

3. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

I had trouble with Pillow before Apple Health app came out. The app would sync to the phone in the morning and would sometimes crash while it was sending the sleep data to the phone. Now, most of the sleep apps just read the data from the Health app on the phone and don't need to run on the watch, so I imagine it's not a problem anymore.

I've been using Autosleep, and the interface was a bit much at first, but I've gotten used to it.

4. colonelbutt macrumors 6502

colonelbutt

5. scmill macrumors regular

scmill

SleepWatch can autodetect when you are sleeping and is easy to understand results.

6. chanerz macrumors 65816

7. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

I use SleepWatch, Pillow and SleepMatic. SleepWatch and SleepMatic are usually close with sleep times. Pillow usually underestimates my sleep time.

8. ActionableMango macrumors G3

ActionableMango

How much "Deep Sleep" are you guys getting? I've never broken 2 hours, and many times it's less than 1 hour. Once in a blue moon it's as low as 15 minutes.

Am I dead?

9. Solver macrumors 6502a

Unlikely. I average 1-2 hours a day of deep sleep using Autosleep.

10. bripab007 macrumors 6502a

I think Autosleep has a somewhat obtuse GUI, but it's probably my favorite. SleepCycle is pretty good as well, but Autosleep is the least fiddly/fussy to setup and just start using.