Sleep with AW but NO haptic or sounds etc...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by pulp46, Jun 20, 2016.

1. pulp46 macrumors member

pulp46

Using Sleep++ and do NOT want the haptic or sounds etc.... to wake me up.

What's the easiest and quickest method to disable all that and re-enable on waking up? Mute AND Do Not Disturb or something else?

2. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

DND should shut down every method it uses to you.

What I haven't tried yet is combining DND with an alarm, mainly because I set the alarm to wake me up in the morning.

3. pulp46 thread starter macrumors member

pulp46

DND would allow emails/phonecalls from your VIP contacts though, right?

4. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

Do not disturb comes on automatically for me each night at 10pm and goes off automatically at 6am. Silent alarm still works and calls/texts from VIPs still work, but nothing else gets through.

5. pulp46 thread starter macrumors member

pulp46

See? That's NOT good, the haptics from those VIP's would wake me up. I guess it's a 3 step process, MUTE, DND and MANUALLY SLIDING HAPTICS DOWN? Pain in the arse, must be a quicker way?

6. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I hear yea - I do not allow texts when DND is on and only 3 people can get through for emergencies. And no repeat calls get through. I wear it every night and use sleeps tracking and silent alarm. I also disable wrist raise and 7-8 hours sleep burns 7-8% on os2 and just slightly more with os3 beta 1

The only way I am waking up is emergencies.

7. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

Dunno -- my VIP list is pretty short, and they know when I should be sleeping. If they really need to get a hold of me, it's probably for a good reason.