sleeping issues in leopard

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Freyqq, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Freyqq macrumors 68040

Anyone else having sleeping issues with leopard? 50% of the time I leave sleep on my SR MBP, my mouse gets really jumpy when I move it forcing me to restart. Anyone else affected and how would I fix this? Thanks.

2. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

My wife's MacBook won't sleep at all--the machine wakes up every 30 seconds or so until it becomes unresponsive and needs to be restarted. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this sort of problem, and I can't wait until 10.5.2

3. pjrobertson macrumors 6502a

Mine's OK. None of the above mentioned problems.

Sorry I can't help!

4. fishpig macrumors newbie

are you using iStats at all? i had the same issue and went to the apple support forums where i found several people with the same problem. i don't know why someone thought of it but they uninstalled iStats widget and/or the status bar and the mouse stuttering went away after wake from sleep. i did the same and haven't had a problem since.

5. Freyqq thread starter macrumors 68040

6. Smallville macrumors regular

I've been having the same problem since I installed Leopard.

7. portuglish08 macrumors member

Black Screen

Yeah, I get a black screen sometimes when I come back from sleep, forcing me to restart. I hope some of these issues will be fixed in the next update.

8. sigan macrumors newbie

I am having issues with my audio. When Leopard wakes from sleep, any audio I play on any platform stutters with a helicopter sound. Rebooting solves the problem, but it's highly annoying... Anyone else have this issue or know the solution?