Ok, so last night I was using sleepless on battery power in clamshell mode with an external monitor so that my MBP wouldn't go to sleep. I generally leave my MBP plugged in all of the time but use sleepless on battery power a couple of times a week to exercise the battery. Before going to bed, I plugged my MBP back in but forgot to close sleepless. This morning when I got up I noticed my MBP internal display was on with the lid closed. As to how the internal display came on during the night, I don't know. I checked the temperatures and they were in the mid 60's so nothing got overly hot. My question is, did I do any harm to my MBP considering the internal display may have been on up to 8 hours with the lid closed?