Sleepwatch app not showing data

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by shankar2, May 3, 2019.

1. shankar2 macrumors 6502a

Hi so I wore the s4 watch during sleep but my iPhone was out of range. In the morning I got the iPhone close to the watch but the sleepwatch app acquired no data of night sleep. Why is this? I did sleep. Thanks?

2. artfossil macrumors 65816

artfossil

Sometimes, it will take "a while" for the Watch to sync to the iPhone app. If that's not the case for you, make sure your Watch app is set up properly. This is from the Sleep Watch app website FAQs (https://sleepwatch.zendesk.com/hc/en-us):

No data in SleepWatch Checklist:

• Check that your Apple Watch is paired with the iPhone () or enter your sleep data
    • Make sure you wear your watch to sleep. SleepWatch pulls all data directly from Apple Health app on your iPhone. If you do not wear your Apple Watch we will not have enough data to generate all of your insights

*Note* Sleeping heart rate dip is the percent difference of your average waking heart rate from your average sleeping heart rate. You need to wear your Apple Watch the majority of the day for at least two days in order for a Sleeping Heart Rate dip percentage to be calculated.

• Check that for all data in Apple Health app:
    - Active Energy
    - Diastolic Blood Pressure
    - Heart Rate
    - Heart Rate Variability
    - Resting Energy
    - Steps
    - Systolic Blood Pressure

• Verify you have Heart Rate recorded in Apple Health app.

You can do this via the following steps:

Select "Health data" from the bottom tabs in the Apple Health App

Choose "Heart" and click on it

In the red "Heart Rate" box click on the small "i" in the top right corner & scroll down to "show all data" and select it

You should see heart rate info recorded in Health app. If you do not see heart rate info in Health app, SleepWatch may not have enough information to generate all insights.

3. scmill macrumors regular

scmill

SW has been a little flaky since their last update. I've had several nights where no info was gathered.

4. AnthroMatt macrumors 6502

AnthroMatt

I also find it is sucking battery at the rate of nearly 10% per hour since the last update. I've removed it from my watch and phone for now.

5. scmill macrumors regular

scmill

AutoSleep is working much better than SW, so I've switched to it. It's a shame because SW was a really good app until the last few updates when they screwed it up.