sleeve for macbook pro to fin in Timbuk2

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by create90mph, Aug 3, 2009.

1. create90mph macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of a good sleeve for a unibody 15" macbook pro that will fit inside a medium size Timbuk2 commute 2.0 messenger bag?

I've been shopping around and it seems that many sleeves do not fit the dimensions for this particular bag. Looking for suggestions...

I do like the VIPER sleeve by booq but the dimensions seem slightly larger than what the bag will allow...

2. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

Does the bag already offer a laptop compartment? If so, don't bother with a sleeve. If not, get another bag with one and forget the sleeve.

3. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I'd just get any sleeve, the Vyper's hard shell makes it hard to fit inside of it.

4. Disavowed macrumors regular

Disavowed

This post explains why i went with bad that I did because my ZS-III sleeve wouldn't fit into INcase NYlon Backpack. Love my laptop Commute Messennger 2.0 bag. It rules and my laptop is safe, secure, and stylin. :cool:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=756556

5. Disavowed macrumors regular

Disavowed

If I need a bunch of stuff I bring the bag, but if my computer is charged up and I don't want to carry a bunch of stuff, I just carry it in the sleeve. I like having both options.