Sleeve/Wallet Case if I already have a slim case...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Breadman86, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Breadman86 macrumors newbie

I recently purchased the iFrogz wooden "Koala" case (http://www.zagg.com/ifrogz/cases/apple-iphone-5/natural-cases-covers#Koala). I absolutely love it for its super slim design and general look. It doesn't protect the device all that well from a fall obviously, but I just couldn't handle my first chunky protective case.

Having said that, I would like a little bit more protection in addition to the iFrogz case. Are there any good wallet or sleeve cases out there that would fit an iPhone 5 that already has a slim case? I'm kind of paranoid about purchasing one of the ones I see on amazon, as I'm concerned my phone with its iFrogz case simply will be too tight of a fit. I plan on taking the phone in and out of whatever sleeve/wallet I get regularly too, so I wouldn't want something that's a pain to remove the iphone from. Advice? Tips? Thanks!

2. Breadman86 thread starter macrumors newbie

I hate to bump this but I really am looking for a good option and can't seem to find one. I'm concerned the longer I wait the more in danger my phone will be. Any ideas? Recommendations for a wallet case or even just a good sleeve that would fit an iphone that already has a very slim case attached?

3. TC25 macrumors 68020

Danger? :rolleyes:

4. SBC44 macrumors newbie

Saddleback

I have been using the Saddleback iPhone 5 case with a Spigen SGP Saturn slim case. At first it is a tight fit, but it does loosen up over time and now it fits nice and snug. I am really satisfied with this combo.

[​IMG]

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Leather-iPhone-5-Case