Sleeve/Wallet for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DmbShn41, Jun 20, 2010.

1. DmbShn41 macrumors 6502

I'm looking for a sleeve/wallet for my new iPhone. Has anyone came across them? I bought one years ago when I got the 3G, and it lasted throught that 3G, and a 3GS, but it's days are numbered, may not make it to Thursday...But I will be putting a screen protector on front and back, but would like to hold it in a wallet type sleeve. Any help is apprectiated. Thanks.

2. rossihvac macrumors regular

rossihvac

3. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I really like that SF Bags site. I am still looking for a solution with me. I'm looking for an alternative to the Case-Mate ID case that holds two debit-size cards. The Ultrasuede Sleeve with pocket looks promising, but I am still looking. Not sure if I like the idea of taking it in and out of the sleeve.

4. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

This one is available at Best Buy now...the Griffin elan passport wallet/folio:

[​IMG]

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I've seen those. I just can't help thinking how ugly it is though. :eek:

6. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I looked at it up close today while at the store and the textured one (the pictured one is smooth finish) looks like a normal wallet really.

7. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

8. Kahalu'u Bob macrumors 6502a

Kahalu'u Bob

That's a very cool sleeve! Cheaper than the Sena I just ordered.

9. The Phazer macrumors 68030

Storing magnetic swipe bank cards next to a mobile phone is not the best choice you could make.

Phazer

10. AbjectEvolution macrumors 6502

I will definitely be getting the suede sleeve. It is exactly what I have been looking for!

11. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

True. But if I was partial to that design (I'm not), I'd likely be using it to carry business cards and cash. It wouldn't replace my wallet.

12. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Yep! And I just ordered my sleeve with a pocket, for debit cards and ID, maybe some cash and my headphones. Exactly what I wanted. They make one to fit the bumper too (which I purchased). ;)

It's a bummer these are so feminine. They seem nice enough though.

I disagree. I use the Case-Mate ID case which is meant to hold debit cards. I've never had an issue and there's nothing so strong that would demagnetize them. ;)

Same here. Glad you found what you wanted. :)

I personally only ever carry a debit card and an ID, so the SFBags Suede Jacket works perfect. I previously used the Case-Mate ID case. If you like the design, it's worth checking out.

To those purchasing from SF Bags:
    http://www.sfbags.com/products/iphone-cases/suedejacket-iphone.php

When you check out, you don't have to pay the $7 shipping charge. Click on "Change shipping options" and you can choose a $2 shipping meant for those in the states who purchase small items (suede jacket included). :)

13. TMRJ macrumors newbie

I went to a mall and looked at all the wallets available at the department stores. There was a great passport wallet that had a large pocket for a passport. My ipod touch fit right in there. I have been using it for 2 years with not problems (in my front pocket). I tried an iphone 4 the other day to see if it would fit and it fit just fine. It was nice to try it first,rather than ordering on line.