Sleeve with Edge Protection?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by JulesK, Jun 28, 2012.

1. JulesK macrumors 6502

I'm new to the iPad world, and have decided to use a thin shell/cover case, but wanted a sleeve of some sort to protect the device better in my bag. I don't need protection from the iPad being crushed (or the screen scratched, as the screen cover to the case will take care of that), but do want a bit of padding for the edge that will be at the bottom of the bag (when the iPad is vertical in the bag). The shell helps, but it won't protect it from a big bump.

Most sleeves seem aimed at protecting front/back of the iPad, but not so much the edges. Does anyone know of one that does?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

2. Benson11 macrumors regular

Benson11

G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve™ 2 protects your iPad, iPad2 or iPad3 from impact by utilizing RPT-Reactive Protection Technology, a combination of PORON® XRD™ material and proprietary G-Form design and manufacturing. The Extreme Sleeve™ 2 is water-resistant, soft, flexible, lightweight and changes its molecular structure on impact.

3. iNole macrumors member

4. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

5. pmacuser, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. JulesK thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the recommendations!

The Brenthaven may the one for me. I like that it suspends the iPad a but above the bottom of the case.