Sleeve

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Grove86, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Grove86 macrumors newbie

I know there's a thread for this but not many people seem to respond on it. So here it is:

Does anyone here have a sleeve that fits MBA 13'' nicely with a plastic snap-on cases(such as speck/incase/kuzy)? With zipper/without zipper/leather/neoprene, doesn't really matter. Any recommendation would be great. Thanks!

2. Grove86 thread starter macrumors newbie

That's the thread I already looked through. Not even a single post shows a sleeve with a plastic snap-on case. I posted on it without any response, so decided to make a separate thread. But thanks anyways.

3. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

There are about 20 of them, scattered throughout that thread, so clearly you didn't actually look through or you'd have seen them. So if you don't want to take the time to look through, why should we take the time to provide you answers to a redundant thread?

4. Grove86, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013

Grove86 thread starter macrumors newbie

Look, I searched in that thread with the word "shell" and it showed up couple of the cases where people have asked my specific question. Though there were posts that discuss it, none actually answered the question by providing a product. The only one that was suppose to fit with the hard shell is no longer available. I've skimmed through the entire 23 pages quickly and did not find anything either.

So there might be someone who has a sleeve with a hard shell on, it's as easy as writing down what that product name would be.

If you don't have any input about it, why bother responding to a thread with such passive aggressive tone?

5. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Just one thing, don't buy the WaterFields then, because they fit a bared Air snug. With a case it would prolly be too tight.

6. Grove86 thread starter macrumors newbie

ty

7. jedolley macrumors 68000

If I were getting just a sleeve for my MBA (which will also have a hardshell case), I would get the STM Jacket.

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/macbook-bag-13-inch/jacket-small-laptop-sleeve/

I like how it also has straps for over the shoulder carry and would have been my first choice if I wanted sleeve only. However, I wanted something a little more... mainly a little thicker and a few more pockets, so I am going with the Incase Sling Sleeve. I almost discounted the Sling Sleeve because of the top handles, but I saw it in person and they can be tucked away. MSRP on Incase website says $60, but I found it for $35.

http://goincase.com/shop/incase-sling-sleeve-for-macbook-pro-13#color/14