Sleeves in Canada

Dynamyk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Toronto
Is there anywhere I can go to get a good laptop sleeve in Canada, my parents don't trust putting their credit card on the internet so I don't know what else to do, I need something to protect my baby when I'm going to school, I just don't know where and what to get.

Steadmuffin

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2005
Dynamyk said:
Is there anywhere I can go to get a good laptop sleeve in Canada, my parents don't trust putting their credit card on the internet so I don't know what else to do, I need something to protect my baby when I'm going to school, I just don't know where and what to get.
I'm in the same boat as you. I live in Ottawa, Ontario, so my sleeve choices were quite limited. Depending on where you go to university, or if you go, check out your campus store. I went to the Carleton U campus store and was surprised to see the STM iBook glove and a Marware sleeve as well. Only $32 CDN, I picked up the STM.

I tried Bestbuy/Futureshop, but they don't sell sleeves, just cases. Try very specialized computer stores if any exist near you.

Comment

VanMac

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2005
Rampaging Tokyo
Dynamyk said:
Canada is pretty big...

Whereabouts do you live in Canada?

Comment

JonMaker

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2004
here.
If you live in a city, you should find something somewhere. If you live in the rest of Canada, good luck.

Comment

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Dynamyk said:
... my parents don't trust putting their credit card on the internet so I don't know what else to do...
Well, if you find a sleeve you like online, most reputable merchants will have a phone number-- you could try phoning in your parents' credit card info.

Comment

AstrosFan

macrumors 6502
Jul 26, 2005
Dynamyk said:
Toronto.

I'm going to Ryerson in September
I would check with the Apple store in Toronto.
At least here in Houston, the Apple store has a reasonable selection of sleeves & cases.
Smart thinking about getting a case to protect your new baby!

Best wishes!

Comment

Sybersport

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2005
If you live in Toronto, then goto Compusmart in Eaton Center (it's right near the little center kiosk thing with the freshly squeezed juice etc. store)

I picked up a Marware case there, $34.95+tax, for my powerbook. Works like a charm.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.