Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
56A68C50-A15A-4D0D-BAC2-4656854B1048.jpeg
So as the price had been reduced, I pulled the trigger on the SliceCharge2. It’s not too bad and is charging my AirPods, XS Max and AW4 as i speak. Positioning the devices is tricky though. The phone is easy but the watch and AirPods need to be positioned carefully.
I have found the best way is to position the devices diagonally.

It’s not perfect but reduces charging from three chargers to one.

Last edited:

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Actually I need to revise my review. The phone and AirPods charged all the way to 100% but the watch stopped charging at 53%. Even though the charge icon on the watch was showing, the watch would not charge any further. Switched to my Apple puck and the watch charged all the way to 100% so it looks as if my unit is faulty. I have requested a replacement.

Reactions: haruhiko

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
After re-reading your post....I had the same problem with the SC 2. I am still waiting on the Pro model that is supposed to have a better watch charger.

The SC2 is garbage...from my experience. Tried to get a refund and all I got back was to “update your watch.”

Will never deal with this company again. Hoping the Pro is isn’t junk.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
After re-reading your post....I had the same problem with the SC 2. I am still waiting on the Pro model that is supposed to have a better watch charger.

The SC2 is garbage...from my experience. Tried to get a refund and all I got back was to “update your watch.”

Will never deal with this company again. Hoping the Pro is isn’t junk.
Well if they send a replacement and that doesn’t work, I will claim a refund back through PayPal. I can’t see how they can say to update the watch. It’s an AW4 running the latest OS lol.

ondert

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2017
Canada
I backed for the pro version on indiegogo and now waiting for it to come. However, I'm afraid of having overheating problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.