Slick wraps

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Does anyone have any experience with these wraps?

http://www.slickwraps.com

I saw a YouTube video where a guy was dropping an iPhone 4 from about 5 feet and it didn't break... If they are really that good, it might be a great option for my iPhone 6 plus.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyrXthCnY0

faded03cobra

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Ive used them on many android devices. They are as about as good as it gets for a wrap and their customer service is excellent.

LFCYNWA

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2012
Had them on the iPad 3, it's good, but for the corners I had to use a hair dryer

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Ive used them on many android devices. They are as about as good as it gets for a wrap and their customer service is excellent.
Had them on the iPad 3, it's good, but for the corners I had to use a hair dryer

So, do they do ok with drops? I really want something minimal with at least some protection against small drops. Seems crazy to me that it could help, but they boast that it protects from small drops...

slickwrapsinc

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2014
Andover, USA
So, do they do ok with drops? I really want something minimal with at least some protection against small drops. Seems crazy to me that it could help, but they boast that it protects from small drops...
Hey There,

We offer minimal protection, but do offer ultimate protection against scratches and small drops. The idea of Slickwraps is to eliminate bulk while keeping the intended design of the device intact.

Here to help.

Weston
Slickwraps

its Dale

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2013
LA California
used them before for my HTC One m8. Excellent customer service. I wonder if they will release different pieces instead of one slab.

slickwrapsinc

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2014
Andover, USA
used them before for my HTC One m8. Excellent customer service. I wonder if they will release different pieces instead of one slab.
Hey There,

We've been toying around with the idea, with that 3 piece design we lose a lot of coverage on the iPhone 6. Basically, a lot of the device is not protected such as the corners.

I'll pass this on to the team.

Thank You!
Weston
Slickwraps

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.