Slickwraps a joke?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by WuMyster, Oct 23, 2018.

1. WuMyster macrumors regular

Never gotten into the world of skins as I rock my iPhone's caseless.

I know of dbrand but since they don't do clear skins I found slickwraps and purchased from them for the first time. Been over a week and ordering is still processing and when I contact CS about cancelling my order because of this long delay they tell me I can't cancel as changed to orders have to be requested within 2 hours?

Is this a joke and do they have any stand behind this? If not, I will just open a case with PayPal. I live in the UK so delivery won't be quick either as they're from the US.

2. WuMyster, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018

WuMyster thread starter macrumors regular

This is like a script. Read that people who open PayPal cases get their orders shipped. Just opened a case and it's been shipped. I guess this is a lesson for new buyers to open a case after a few days to get it shipped.

EDIT: Never mind. They've marked it as shipped but actually according to tracking only the label has been created.

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

I've heard nothing but horror stories about SWs customer service.

Is Best Skins Ever still a thing? I used to get clear skins from them for my 3G and 3GS back in the day.

4. gymratjudy macrumors regular

Their customer service is horrible. I had the same issue as the thread starter. Got the same response as to the 2 hour window. It took them a month to ship my items and trust me when I say they were not worth waiting for. The skins wouldn't stick correcting and they ended up being thrown in the garbage. Their installation video is a joke-hasn't been updated.

5. HOTBOBA macrumors newbie

Slickwraps is a joke. Similar experience previously. Stay far away from Slickwraps.

6. WuMyster thread starter macrumors regular

Just to update. Received my order just under a month later.

Recommend anyone who has to use Slickwraps to open a PayPal case and they’ll ship your order immediately.