Slide to unlock gone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cool3omar, Mar 29, 2010.

1. cool3omar macrumors newbie

Im using an iPhone 3GS MC Model 3.1.2 jailbreaked & unlocked by blackra1n. Well, here's what happened. I installed androidlock 2.0.1 through the sinful iphone repo on cydia. Had fun with the lock for a while and now I just want the old default slide to unlock back, so I removed androidlock. After that slide to unlock won't come back, its "tap to unlock" instead. Its only in the lock screen, calls and slide to power off are there. Tried rebooting the phone, reinstalling then removing androidlock a couple of times, installed 2.0.2 androidlock and removed, still tap to unlock. Any help please?

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Did you make sure you have no lock themes in Winterboard?

3. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

Do you have winterboard installed?

Just FYI sinful iPhone repo, distributes cracked apps and therefore is not allowed for discussion here. But that very well could be the source of your problem. If you have WB installed uncheck everything, respring and see if that fixed it.

4. JennaLDS macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

This happened to me with the android theme as well!!!! I just completely deleted the theme through WinScp, because I need that slide to unlock, it throws me off without it.

5. cool3omar thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes unchecking the theme worked! Thank you! And sorry I didn't know about the sinful repo thing, won't happen again.

6. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

Don't apologize to me. I could careless but they seem to be strict here. I don't like cracked apps but most people don't realize that discussing them is frowned upon.