slide to unlock is gone? ideas?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by macnfab, Apr 12, 2011.

1. macnfab macrumors regular

macnfab

I jb my i4 last night. This was my first jb on any of my phones. I was up till dawn playing with it!! ha So far everything seems to work perfectly but my slide to unlock disappeared?? I installed a few apps and a theme, changed the font and a few small things. It was there right after the jb so it must have been something i did after. Ideas?

Thanks

2. dudeabiding macrumors 6502

dudeabiding

Uncheck everything on Winterboard, then re-enable one at a time and see what kills it. Also, LockInfo has a checkbox to hide slide.

3. Grayburn macrumors 68000

Grayburn

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

be more specific to what you installed im sure we can help better after we know that

5. macnfab thread starter macrumors regular

macnfab

I think yes it was the theme but I like it so I'll deal I guess. I installed Winterboard, AppLocket, pop up blocker, flip over. All the themes I added to Winterboard seem to have the same effect. They are all apple themes. The one I'm using right now is apple broken glass. The keyboards I put in Winterboard won't work, not sure why. I would love to do something cool with the lock screen too.. But I'm still reading through trying to figure it all out. I've barely slept since I Jb it the other night. It's like a whole new phone.. Love it!!!

Thanks

6. NateDMB macrumors regular

NateDMB

I can almost guarantee that it's in your theme in the en.lproj file. In there you'll see some sort of springboard strings file. If you look in there, you'll see all the different unlock screen texts that can appear. Most likely in the theme's string file, it looks like this:

"Slide to unlock" = " "

When normally it would look like this:

"Slide to unlock" = "Slide to unlock"