Slide to Unlock using NC IntelliscreenX

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SimonQQ, Mar 3, 2012.

1. SimonQQ macrumors member

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm using intelliscreenX right now, and I like having the NC in my lock screen.

However I find it a hassle to slide up intelliscreenx before having to slide to the right to unlock it.

Is there a way I can unlock the phone by just sliding up the NC from intelliscreenX and having it show my lockscreen?

Thanks for the replies!
  2. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Sep 25, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Mine does this without any action that I'm aware of of my own. I can simply unlock with the NC down on the lockscreen. When I lock the phone it's still where I left it.
  3. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

Sep 22, 2009
    London, Ontario
    if you're using BlurredNotificationCenter the slider doesn't work on the lock screen.
  4. SimonQQ thread starter macrumors member

Feb 29, 2012
    Oh I know you can unlock by using the slide to unlock option (going horizontal) but I was wondering if we can remove the stock slide to unlock and just have intelliscreenx NC as our lock screen and when you slide it up it unlocks the phone :)

Sorry for the confusion!
  5. pukrnukr macrumors member

Dec 16, 2010
    If you use fastblurrednotificationcenter you can still unlock it. The slider will still be blurry and won't move, but if you slide to unlock it still unlocks. Or you could just set up in activator that when you slide up on the screen or across for your phone to unlock.
  6. Justinb51, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012

Justinb51 macrumors 6502

Apr 9, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yes you can.

First you have to go in to activator and assign swipe up from the lock screen as the unlock command.

** test to be sure it unlocks the phone*** (you may want to assign another command as unlock as well just to be sure, like press two times on the lock button as a back up)

Next go in to settings-notifications-intelliscreenx settings... Part way down there is a toggle for "lock slide actions" turn to on. This disables the slide to unlock (apples)

And you should be done.

Again make sure your new unlock command works or you will have to restore your phone and re jailbreak, as you won't be able to unlock it. Hope this helps.

As a side note I use intelliscreenx and my slide to unlock works like normal even with the nc showing on the lock screen.
  7. GIZBUG, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012

GIZBUG macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2006
    Chicago, IL