Slider themes for The New iPad...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Eckscaliber, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Eckscaliber macrumors 6502a

Eckscaliber

I hate having to create a thread such as (it makes me feel like a noob.) this but It's necessary. I have searched Google and Cydia to try and find a simplistic/minimalistic slider for my iPad (3) but I have had zero luck. If someone could suggest a few that would be great. I feel the need for me to become a part of the SSH group is drawing nearer and nearer.

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I don't have an iPad so I really don't know about any of the themes for it but I know that Surenix released an iPad version of his theme ayecon. It's on Cydia, check it out. It includes a lock screen slider but it's $2.99. If you ask me, it's totally worth it.

3. Eckscaliber thread starter macrumors 6502a

Eckscaliber

Thanks for the suggestion. It is a nice theme but not what I'm looking for. Also, everything that has a pricetag on Cydia gets cracked in about 2 days, then relisted making it free to download. Ayecon is no exception.

4. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Check out some themes here. You can delete everything you don't want and just keep the files for the slider. http://www.ithemesky.com/ipad-themes/

5. Eckscaliber thread starter macrumors 6502a

Eckscaliber

Thanks for the website. I searched and found out that they have a Cydia repo. I added it and it installed an app that will allow me to download themes. I don't want to start SSH'ing because it will consume me. I will be tweaking for hours upon hours. However, I think I'll be getting into it very soon.
    I managed to find a long slider and get rid of the photo icon. This has me semi-pleased at the moment. I included a screenshot because I am bored.

[​IMG]