Slight delay with logitech bluetooth mouse?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by theprizefight, May 25, 2008.

1. theprizefight macrumors member

I bought an apple wireless keyboard (which works perfectly) and a Logitech V470 bluetooth wireless mouse, to use my MBP on my TV. I notice that there is a slight delay in mouse movements. It is very slight but kind of annoying. I was just wondering if this effect might be limited to just logitech mice, or if all bluetooth mice are plagued by this effect?

If it is all bluetooth mice, are USB mice faster (such as the logitech VX Nano, which uses a tiny usb adapter to connect)?

Lastly, does the mighty mouse have any noticeable lag? This is a last resort however, as I do not like the mighty mouse much at all.

thanks in advance.

2. SamoanDude macrumors regular

I bought a Logitech bluetooth mouse 2 weeks ago and I just love it. No delay at all. The only quam, sometimes it disconnects for no reason and I have to go get a USB mouse and plug it in to my iMac so I can go up to bluetooth/devices and redetect it. This is a ROYAL pain

3. lord patton macrumors 65816

lord patton

Press ctrl-F8 (or Fn-ctrl-F8 if you're using a keyboard with hardware features mapped to the keyboard, such as on a laptop or the aluminum keyboard).

This will bring the "key-focus" to the right hand side of the menu bar. You can then use the arrow keys to select the bluetooth icon and turn it on or off.