Slight "glitch" with animations - 7 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bsmith4832, Sep 28, 2016.

1. bsmith4832 macrumors regular

Has anyone else noticed a slight "glitch" with animations? If I'm in an app and double click the Home button to bring up the app switcher, the "cards" glitch ever so slightly before they come up... almost like they're starting to minimize or slide upwards, before falling into place. This does not happen when opening the app switcher from the home screen - only while in an app.

I set up my 7 Plus as a new phone and did not restore anything from a backup - as I like to use a new phone as a reason to do some "Spring cleaning". Since I took this video, I've updated to 10.0.2 as a fresh install via iTunes. It doesn't appear to be quite as bad, however, it is still there even after a clean install.

Sure, it's probably minor, but my 6 Plus functions buttery smooth when pulling up the app switcher so I sort of expected the new 7 Plus to be the same way.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxqQNQLQet9dTU9ab1RPRkpSems/view

2. Sheboygan macrumors member

Sheboygan

Yes, I've seen this at times. At first I attributed it to the background syncing after setup with iCloud (ran a few days with photos) but even after that completed I still see it occasionally.

I figured you guys would highlight it such that Apple would fix it for a future update.