Slightly larger holster style case??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gmagnes, Dec 9, 2009.

1. gmagnes macrumors member

I have a an Iphone 3G and recently added a skin style case (Otter Box Commuter--not as beefy as the Defender Case). I like to carry the phone on my hip in a holster style, vertical case, but the Otterbox skin style protective covering makes the device a bit too big for all the standard sized vertical holster style cases that attach to a belt that I've been able to find. Anyone have a similar style case to recommend that's big enough to fit a phone nicely that has slightly expanded dimensions?
    thanks,
    Gerry

2. raymondu999 macrumors 65816

Hey all. I have the same dilemma. I have a Moshi iGlaze 3G case covering my iPhone 3Gs, but I'd like to put the phone on my belt (preferrably horizontally, and with magnets, not velcro) but the holsters I could find all were snug fitting with the naked iPhone, and couldn't fit my iGlaze, despite the iGlaze being very thin in the first place.

Any help would be appreciated.

3. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Its seems that there is not a big seleciton of holster style cases anymore. Its almost like they are phasing them out.
    Probably most just carry in a pocket.

4. raymondu999 macrumors 65816

Yes it would seem that that's the case. I'm happy carrying mine in a pocket, it's just that I sometimes have too many things in my pockets lol :rolleyes:

5. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold