Slim Armor S or Tough Armor (S Gray 5s)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vomhorizon, Oct 3, 2013.

1. vomhorizon macrumors 6502a

I've been going over the wide selection of cases for over a week now, I need to decide and order one before the end of the week to get it in time for my 5s arrival.

Here are the two choices I have narrowed down to :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am going to pair the case with either the Glass T_R Nano Slim (.23mm) or the Glass_T Nano slim (-.2mm)..

Both are between 60-70$ (SP + Case) depending upon which screen protector i choose

I am looking for a decent drop protection ( not prone to dropping my phone much, but just want something that will survive an occasional drop from the pocket) and a good grip etc ....

2. gcrr macrumors regular

I have them both and I like the Tough Armor a lot better.

3. vomhorizon thread starter macrumors 6502a

Is their a noticable difference between the two as far as thickness and fit profile is concerned? (Does the SA S feel a lot slimmer?) ...

4. zachocall macrumors newbie

I was looking at the same two cases and decided on the tough armor. My reasoning was that the tough armor was still pretty slim for the level of protection it offers and I felt like the tough armor was a little better looking. Either way you go, you will probably get a great case and be satisfied!

5. vomhorizon thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. gugy macrumors 68030

Yeah I ordered the Tough one as well. They look solid. Lets hope they will last and protect the iPhone. I had Spigen in the past (screen film) and it was a solid product. They seem to be a legit company despite their awful CS.

7. vomhorizon thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think its quicker when you order from their amazon page...What really sucks is that one has to wait until the 16th of October for the Glass TR Nano Slim to ship out..

8. greenythebeast macrumors regular

I have the Tough Armor and it's great. However, the Smooth Black version shows fingerprints like a mofo on the back. Just to warn everyone!