Slim but grippy case for SE?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by phositadc, Mar 23, 2016.

1. phositadc macrumors 6502

Anybody have recommendations for a slim case that adds some grip? I've tried cases like Caudabe Veil before, and while I love how slim they are, they were still pretty slick and didn't really improve grippiness at all. Something as slim as possible that actually adds some grip would be ideal.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

2. 617aircav Suspended

3. pojo1806 macrumors 68000

Apple leather cases are perfect in my opinion.

4. Blujelly macrumors 65816

Blujelly

5. Nancy bout macrumors regular

Slim/grippy go w the apple leather or a clear see through case- both work great!!!!

6. Daria macrumors regular

Daria

7. meiusermanme Suspended

8. Daria macrumors regular

Daria

That's a beautiful case, especially for the Gold iPhone! I may get one of those, if I do get the gold. But those bumpers look pretty smooth to me: as in the more slippery type. I want one I can really hold on to when I'm shopping. They say the bumpers are metal.

9. hofnar macrumors regular

hofnar

I'm using a Bellroy leather case. It's a bit slimmer than the Apple leather cases. I've had it for about 2-3 weeks now. It's leather on the back but the sides are a hard rubber like thing. The leather is also not as soft as the Apple cases so it hasn't gotten marked up at all. Provides a good amount of grip, but I don't know if it provides the amount of protection you want.

Attached Files:

10. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I bought a candyshell and a wesley stripes in silver from Incipio. Going to try not to go case crazy haha.

11. Z3man macrumors 6502a

I usually use Incipio Feather cases, they are pretty thin and grippy, I've never dropped my phone anyway.

12. Daria macrumors regular

Daria

This is my problem as well! ;)

13. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I know right? I have a box for phone stuff and my husband just rolls his eyes. I never have less than five cases by the time I sell a phone haha!!

14. Daria macrumors regular

Daria

Two new cases from Amazon will arrive today; for my new SE which I do not yet have...:D

15. Anya B macrumors 6502

Anya B

I've got 2 cases from Amazon coming tomorrow too and my SE doesn't get here until Wednesday. I've sold my 6 and I have 4 cases that are now redundant. Good news though, I have 2 cases that I used for my 5S and one of them is the Apple tan leather one. I also have 4 + screen protectors that I bought for my 5S that I didn't use.

Loses and gains.....aways the way.

16. jayducharme macrumors 68030

jayducharme

I just got these from eBay. The price is ridiculously low, but you get what you pay for:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361517212708

The case is almost paper-thin and is barely noticeable. It's really grippy though, which I like. But it doesn't offer much protection. I use it for my days at work, when the phone mostly stays in my shirt pocket.

For when I need a tougher case, I bought this one:

https://www.tech21.com/en_us/impact-clear-case-for-apple-iphone-se

It's slightly bulkier, though not by much. But it's a lot tougher and is really grippy.

BTW, I had mentioned in other threads that the iPhone 5/s cases don't fit the SE. I was wrong. My judgement was skewed by a badly made case I got from Best Buy. (Even Best Buy's SE Insignia cases were made wrong!)