Slim cases with slight lip in front?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by leenak, Sep 11, 2014.

1. leenak macrumors 68020

I have an iPhone 5 and before you criticize me, yes I know I should be more careful. I've dropped my iPhone so many times. Yet it has no scratches, cracked screen or anything. I credit this to the Seidio Surface that I've had on it for the past 2 years.

The design of the Seidio is that it has a slight lip in front which is why I think my phone has been unaffected by the many drops.

I'm not keen on the iPhone 6 version of the Seidio Surface so I'm looking elsewhere. What recommendations do you have for a similar style in a case?

2. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I just ordered the Spigen Air case on amazon, which has a slight lip, and it's super thin. Ironically, I would prefer one without the lip, but I haven't really seen one. I believe Spigen has another thin case that's not quote so thin if you prefer a little more protection. Just search for Spigen iPhone 6.

3. julius071 macrumors regular

Looking for a clear case like idAmerica where the lip is around the front and that snap case design.

4. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

Keep an eye out for Caudabe brand. They've got the Veil for the 5/5s which is super thing and has no lip. I haven't seen/heard anything for the 6/6+, but am hopeful they'll release something.

5. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep an eye out for them.