Slim down SBsettings?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by theaero, Oct 13, 2010.

1. theaero macrumors 6502

I love sbsettings, but is there anyways i can make it... smaller and more minimal? The more/refresh/dock/respring.power button id like to remove, but mainly the wifi address, ip address, storage, and ram section. I never look at them or use them. Anyone know if I can remove these? Thanks.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

You may be able to remove the button bar by removing the images associated with the buttons. Warning: Backup the images, removing them may make your iPhone start in Safe Mode.

3. theaero thread starter macrumors 6502

Tried that, but the data and info is still there.

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

My last guess would be to ask the developer of SBSettings to include a way to turn it off.

5. The LPT macrumors regular

has anyone else just used sbsettingstoggles without sbsettings. You can toggle different things using gestures directly with activator. ie toggle bluetooth by swiping right on the top bar or toggle wifi by swiping left.

i find it much quicker if you're not using all the extra features of sbsettings.

6. theaero thread starter macrumors 6502

This interests me, but I use 8 toggles total. Thats quite a few activator settings to use up. Does it notify you if you toggle something? Or is it basically just do the gesture, and assume XXX was toggled?

7. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

You never want to remove them, just rename them.

I'll look when I get a chance, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

8. The LPT macrumors regular

for the settings i toggle, when I do the gesture, a pop up message says eg. "Bluetooth enabled" When I do it again, it says "Bluetooth disabled".
    I know it works for 3g, wifi, bluetooth, ssh. I haven't tried the others since i don't use them.

9. iUser4Lyfe macrumors 6502

Never even thought to try this. Cheers!