Slim Ecoshield, Slider, or Innocase II

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vinay427, Jan 31, 2009.

1. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

Hi. I currently have a Switcheasy Colors but it is starting to feel very thick, which I hate. So I have been looking into some other cases. I found the Agent18 Slim Ecoshield for a good price but does anyone know if it is thinner or thicker than the Slider or Innocase? I can't stand the hold in the back of the Innocase and don't really want a slider case. Does anyone know how the normal Ecoshield compares with the Slim Ecoshield? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

Ughh I hate the circle cutout as well. The innocase would be great but that circle is tacky. I can't imagine it being that much smaller than the slider (from pics). Got a link for this great price? Maybe worth trying (in black, not clear).

3. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

The Incase slider is .2mm thicker then the seidio... which doesn't seem like a lot but it is noticeable in the hand... I went with the seidio due to the exposed logo... now I know a lot of cases have done the same thing with the logo hole... however this is the only case that I like it with... it perfectly frames the apple logo and sets itself off from other cases... Also after using a seidio for 4 months now the back of my iPhone is 100% scratch free.... I just cut a square out of a old anti-glare I had and placed it on the logo portion...

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

yeah I've heard it doesn't scratch the back. just not a fan of that hole, looks tacky IMO. too bad, because the case looks great. nice to hear positive comments about there cases still. maybe I can request them to make me one without the cut out haha