Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleBoyFreak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 20, 2011
Kentucky
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Ever since my iPhone 4 got scratched I wanted to protect my iPhone 4S. I originally had an Otterbox Defender, but really dislike the thickness, so I decided I will go with a slimmer setup. My plan is to get an BodyGuardz skin and a bumper. My question is which bumper is best looking and fits a full body skin? Thank you very much!

Ps It feels good to be back since I forgot my password #

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I've had apple bumper since day one and it keeps the glass off hard surfaces and has good grip yet doesn't stick in your pocket. My phone is In perfect conditions even with some few feet drops

charlesdayton

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2011
I second the Apple Bumper recommendation. Also you can consider the SGP Neo Hybrid. It offers more drop protection but is thicker.

For the screen protection you can do much better than Bodyguarz. Better get a dry install protector as these do not have the orange peel of the bodyguardz. Check out Power Support, SGP, Switcheasy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.