Slim iPhone X cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Brandonjr36, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Brandonjr36 macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

I have the Apple leather now. But I’m wanting to buy another case. Something slim but covers the bottom as well. What are you all using on X’s?

2. dman67 macrumors newbie

3. mrbjr macrumors newbie

mrbjr

I use a X-Doria Defense, great looking and tough !

4. meikdunj macrumors regular

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I have used the Sedio line of holsters for a long while now, 6-7 years. The "Surface" case is very thin yet give great grip.

https://www.seidioonline.com/device/iphone-x/

6. raqball macrumors 68000

I use the Seidio spring clip holster for naked devices and have a dbrand skin on the back.

I've used the Seidio naked device holsters for years and they are great quality.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Yep, I dread every time a new devices comes out and it take Sedio a few weeks to get it's holster out.

I use the Suface case with the holster as I hate keeping my phone in my pockets.

8. raqball macrumors 68000

Same here, the wait is painful.. When I get a phone they don't make a holster for I do size comparison to find something close! I had a Pixel and they don't make one for it but I found one very close (think it was the galaxy S6 holster), ordered it, and it worked! LOL

I use the naked version but don't have it clipped on a belt. I clip the holster to where the phone is inside my pocket so the only thing seen on the outside is the actual clip itself. Works great, protects the screen and the phone and allows me to feel a little better carrying the phone naked..

9. joeblow7777 macrumors 603

I’ve never heard of a “slim” Otterbox case before.

10. dman67 macrumors newbie

11. pete480 macrumors regular

pete480

If you just want to protect your phone from scratches, peel makes thin cases. They cover the bottom. I had one for my 6+ and got one for my X.

12. johnmed macrumors regular

I have the Apple leather case, and have used it for a few months. Right now I’m using a Spigen Air case. Not for protection (have AppleCare), but to make the X less slippy.

It’s great. Has a Matt finish. Really grippy and really thin.

13. Pje200 macrumors newbie

iPhone X Case, iPhone 10 Case, Obaska Leather Thin Slim Fit Cover Flexible Soft Shell [Support Wireless Charging] [Anti Scratch] [Shockproof] for Apple iPhone X / iPhone 10 - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792PYHDD?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf. My favorite case so far.

14. bertimus2002 macrumors member

I have a Caseology clear case on mine and like it. It’s pretty thin, not as much as what I had on my 6+ but good for a first generation iPhone X case.

15. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

16. rijc99 macrumors 6502a

I use this case. It’s out of all the cases I’ve tried it’s the most slim case with grip.

Protective iPhone X Case Slim Design with Shockproof and Antiskid, Full Cover Case for iPhone X Only, Made with Premium Resin in Black by Meidu https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0769GL4PN?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

17. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Ta0jin

I use the silk base grip currently on my X, good grip and very inexpensive.