Slim Leather Flip Case iPhone 6S Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lyn2012, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Lyn2012 macrumors regular

Has anyone tried Noreve or Melkco leather flip cases for the iPhone 6 Plus? I

'm looking for a slim lightweight good quality case similar to the Kavaj Dallas, but flip (vertical) not folio (horizontal) opening as I use my phone in a Brodit/ProClip car mount. Last year I tried the Piel Frama flip case but it made an already large phone even larger, heavier and more unwieldy.

Any other suggestions welcome, but it must be a good quality genuine leather case.

2. ftlum macrumors regular

These seem next to impossible to find. The best I could come up with is this, but I haven't decided if I'll get one or not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40093122572...49&var=670474749598&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I think the size of the flap, when opened, may end up hanging down too much on a 6 plus.
    I'm going to try a horizontal flip case first and see if it's hard to take a picture or access the volume buttons, etc.

3. Lyn2012 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for posting for the link. I wonder if the 6 Plus cases really fit the 6S Plus. Apple says the 6S Plus cases fit the 6 Plus but no mention of the other way around.
    Strangely enough I purchased one of these cases for my iPhone 6 a few weeks ago. However, when I eventually received it, I found that after inserting the phone, the case wouldn't stay closed and despite making and sending a video of the problem to the supplier, it took many emails and weeks to get a refund. I would be very wary of buying this case again.