Slim & Stylish iPhone 4 AT&T Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Flyfunner5, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Flyfunner5 macrumors member

Flyfunner5

Haven't been on this forum for ages
    Anyways, I got my iPhone 4 last year when it released, and for some reason I'm still sporting a crappy case from Steve Jobs
    Things I like about his case: It has a lip on the front so I can face the iPhone face down, BUT, it also has a lip on the back so it makes it very bulky
    What I'm looking for is a very very very slim and stylish case that only has a lip on the front
    Last year, I was following the Element Case and although it looks amazing, it's too bulky and doesn't help with reception. Are there any other cases like it, but way slimmer around the edge? I also saw some nice knockoffs like the atomic one and fusionwerkz, but again, they are too bulky around the edge. Is there one like the element, but not so bulky around the edge? Just like a thin metallic sheet
    & if anyone suggests, no, I am not upgrading to an iPhone 5 so I really need to find a good case that will last me another 2-3 years.
    In advance, Thanks!

2. Flyfunner5 thread starter macrumors member

Flyfunner5

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Your profile pic won't show show up until you X amount of posts.

4. Flyfunner5 thread starter macrumors member

Flyfunner5

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

6. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

you're asking for something that doesnt exist. the majority want protection from scratching the rear. asking for a bumper-type case with a lip to protect the front but not the rear therefore results in a design that the majority dont want.

companies want to profit. serving less than 1% of the market is not a good way to do that. they need to sell at least enough to cover the cost of the molds required for production, which arent exactly cheap.

7. Flyfunner5 thread starter macrumors member

Flyfunner5

No, that's not what I'm asking for.
    I'm asking for a thin aluminium (maybe adonized) case similar, but not the same to cases such as the Element Case.
    I don't care if it has a back or not, but the top priority is a lip, and thin edges
    Back or no Back I don't care

8. Flyfunner5 thread starter macrumors member

Flyfunner5

Anyone? Just an aluminum back cover, not a battery cover, but one that you place over the iphone's back

9. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

i have used the aluminum back cover before they are nice if you get a good quality one, your not going to find much of a aluminum case selection out there with the specs you want check out the id america gasket and the e13ctron case threads on here , they are your best bet.

10. Flyfunner5 thread starter macrumors member

Flyfunner5