SLIM Wireless keyboard, need a reccommendation...

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by agentphish, May 29, 2007.

1. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

Hey Guys I'm looking to get a new wireless keyboard for an HTPC im building (I know I know, a PC yuck... but i have most of the components laying around so i might as well build it for about 50 bucks in costs)

anyways, there's a few things I want from it.

It needs to be SLIM... not obtrusive, and not large.
    It needs to be wireless.
    I would like it to have laptop-type keys, so that its very quiet.
    A wireless mouse to accompany it would be a nice touch.
    I would prefer black.

I found one that belkin makes, that is really well rated and everything, however its only available in Uk, EU, and Austrailian markets, go figure they got the cool stuff...

Anyways let me know if any of you have suggestions! thanks!

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

For a wireless mouse I would very highly recommend a Logitech VX Revolution. For a wireless keyboard this one looks pretty good, although I have not used it. You'll definitely want to go in store and try out the keyboards yourself, since I bought a keyboard that I thought would work good for what I want (A slim keyboard) and I find that while the keyboard is ok, I would not recommend it.

3. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

wasn't looking to break the bank either, which I think the VX Revolution will do. Thanks for the recomendation though.

Any others?

4. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I found the Logitech VX Revolution for $40 here after a mail in rebate of $20. If that's too expensive after the keyboard, you could always try the mouse that comes with the wireless keyboard I suggested.