Slimmest Form Fitting iPhone 4 Cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Austin M., Nov 15, 2010.

1. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

So, now that I know I'm getting some pretty protective cases for my iPhone, I now need to look for some form fitting slim cases. When I say this I mean along the lines of the SGP Neo Hybrid, not the EX. I want a slim case that adds minimal bulk, covers the back, has style, and is a very tight fit. It also has to at least go around the bezel a decent amount. A Griffin Reveal or Etch is not enough. Any suggestions?

2. The LPT macrumors regular

incase snap smoke. Has a bit of lay on the table design.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

4. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Personally I'd choose the SGP Neo Hybrid if I wanted back protection, I love the EX version though. But you could also try the SGP Ultra Thin, that looks pretty good. Heres a video of some comparisons of some snap on back protection cases: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjB-gjcPOm8

5. calvy macrumors 65816

switcheasy nude is junk plastic that you'll end up breaking trying to take the case off. Incase Snap smoke is so far my favorite, though the incipio feather isn't too far behind.

6. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

I'd go with the Snap or SGP Ultra Thin. The feather is good too, but it doesn't cover the top glass at all, the sides of the case only go up to the metal band