Slimmish Case Suggestions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by XTheLancerX, Aug 20, 2015.

1. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Since October or so, I have been using this case for my iPhone 6

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-LUVVITT®-CLEARVIEW-Hybrid-Crystal/dp/B00JYKG79U

It's been a pretty good case, however the rubber material around the edges is separating from the clear plastic on the back, and I'm ready to move on. The case has been great for protection though, my phone survived a 4 or so foot fall directly on its screen while in this case. This is due to the rather large "lip" on the front.

What I'm looking for is something black preferably, (somewhat open to other colors, but it depends) and slim fitting. I would love for the bottom of the phone to be fully exposed so the phone would go on a dock. I don't want the case to be TOO slim though, I've found that all the slim cases that are ideal have one flaw - the lip on the front of the case is way too small, and I wouldn't trust it for protecting the glass.

This is quite specific, but I really want suggestions of possible. If you can't find something that fully matches the "requirements" then I can get over it and make compromises. Just not sure if anything that is pretty much EXACTLY what I want is even out there.

Attached Files:

2. scjr, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015

scjr macrumors 68000

scjr

ZooGue Social Pro: http://www.zoogue.com/iphone-6-case-social-pro/

It meets all your requirements, minus the open bottom. I dropped my 6+ in this case and no damage. For the price, it's a great case. Owner has a drop test video at that link.

15% off code: BESTDEAL

Hope that helps!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

I can recommend this case as well but if you need an uncovered bottom you can't go far wrong with either the Apple leather or silicone cases.