Slipperiness of 6/6s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iamcaseyf, Sep 18, 2015.

1. iamcaseyf macrumors member

iamcaseyf

Simple topic. Im never a fan of using cases on my iPhones.. they are just too beautiful to hide. One thing that prevented me from doing that was the slipperiness of the 6 that I currently have.

Does anyone use full body shields to add grip/protection from scratches? If so, what do you think and/or recommend? I want to show the 6s+ off as much as I can without having to use a clear case!

2. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

I ended up doing a bit of research, looking for a solution for the exact problem you mentioned. I ended up going with slickwraps (link below) and I should be receiving it tomorrow or Friday. I bought an additional skin to put on my iPhone 6 Plus now, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

https://slickwraps.com/iphone-6s-plus-naked-wrap.html

3. iamcaseyf thread starter macrumors member

iamcaseyf

Oh awesome. If you can post some pictures that show detail. It looks as if it wont change the look THAT much.

4. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

Will do...sadly though, it's being delivered this Saturday, and I'll be out of town Sat and most of the day Sunday...so most likely I'll be applying it Sunday evening and I'll post some pics and let you know what I think. Been in your shoes before, so hang tight.