Slippery silicon case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rishiomedia, Oct 31, 2015.

1. rishiomedia macrumors member

i have the 6s plus and the silicon case. I find it extremely slippery and unless I grip it tightly, the phone slowly but steadily slides down my hands. I am thinking of returning it but was wondering what others think of the slippery silicon cases. I'm particularly interested if others have found it gets grippier with time.

2. Joeyy macrumors member

mine have a grip but it's start to feel like a "cream"{?}
    I dont like that it's attract dust and lint all time long even on a clean place

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I never found my silicone case not to have enough grip. But the slimy feel gets more so as you use the case.

4. sunapple macrumors 6502a

sunapple

Always had a lot of grip with my silicone case iPhone 6. Maybe because the device is so much lighter :D

I actually switched to a leather case which is more slippery. Not just in the hands (still lots better than without a case), but mostly because I couldn't get the silicone one out of my pockets (and hated to have to blow of the dust every time). Also, the silicone started to crack and come loose on the edges.

5. Z3man macrumors 6502a

I had 2 of Apples silicone cases for my iPhone 6, both were too slippy and squashy for my liking so i sent them back. Besides being too slippy they felt very squashy, they didn't seem to fit the phone tight enough, maybe they would fit the 6s better with it being a little bit bigger.

6. lugworm macrumors 6502

lugworm

Get yourself a Zoogue case. Best I've used, plenty of grip and looks good.