Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moorepheus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Niagara Falls, NY
Slowly and increasing, I am becoming frustrating with my AW3-Cellular. For the most part, my AW and iPhone are almost always near each other (connected). The biggest issue I am having with it, is that the data with/in the apps take minutes to update. For example, the watch face shows the current date, but when you click on the watch face to show the current dates calendar, the date is yesterdays date and it take anywhere between 1-2 minutes for it to refresh and update to the current date and calendar. This also happens with other apps, both Apple and 3rd party apps. Is there any way to speed up the syncing of data from the iPhone?

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
I’ve noticed this as well with my AW 3 GPS. Figured it’s part of Apple trying to make the battery last longer. But can be annoying if you need something right away. Wouldn’t mind a battery saver update slow option and a update ASAP mode. But I guess that would complicate things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.