iPad Pro Slow App Download

Discussion in 'iPad' started by austriak, Apr 2, 2016.

1. austriak macrumors regular

Is anyone having really slow App downloads on the new ipad pro 9.7? I am and I've tried it on two different ones. My other devices are downloading apps quickly.

2. rti92391 macrumors member

I'm having this same issue. It did it on 9.3 and is continuing on 9.3.1. I am unsure if this is a hardware or software issue

3. MaulRx Suspended

Nothing to report with mine. Is it your iCloud restore?

4. Loveandterror macrumors 6502

Loveandterror

I had the same problem yesterday, when trying to download both an app that had a size of 6.8mb and another with 24.7mb. It didn't even progress.

I then turned my iPad completely off and once I turned it back on and tried to download an app it worked as it should.

5. pixelements macrumors regular

pixelements

Yeap, I had this issue with my iPad Pro 9.7 too. It seems defect, since you can turn wifi off and on, then it works for few minutes and gets stucked again. There was a post on a official apple forum saying that you should check the band of your router: for instance is your iPad running on 5ghZ? IF yes, change it to 2,4. I don't know if it's a software or a hardware issue, but in fact it is an issue since it only appears with the 9.7 iPad Pro and no other device.