Yesterday my ISP was down for several hours, resulting in me making all kinds of network changes (to use my network internally, to use some nearby free wifi, etc.) When the ISP came back, I reset my Airport and recreated my network. As of this morning, pages load fine on my browser (Safari and Firefox) but file downloads are running at about 10 kb/s. Seriously! Intriguingly, I tried to download a couple of torrents and my download speed was about 1.5 MB/s (megabytes, not bits). I ran Speedtest in Safari: Ping 15 ms, Download 0.7 Mbps and Upload 0.46 Running the test on my iPhone I got: Ping 17 ms, Download 10.38 Mbps and Upload 0.95 Mb/s Im getting similar results on other computers in Safari. Ive tried restarting Safari, but other than that, Im at a loss - the issue doesnt seem to be with my ISP, my internal network or my computers - just with browsers!