slow internet at Panera

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tim2short, Dec 6, 2007.

1. tim2short macrumors newbie

Does anyone else struggle with getting extremely slow internet at Panera Bread? I take my macbook in every other day, and I don't surf the web. I leave my gmail tab open, and work on iCal and Word. It's too slow to surf... anyone else experience this, is it Panera, or do I have a bug? :eek: (I almost felt like puking after suggesting that something is wrong with my mac)

:apple:

2. evilyankeefan macrumors regular

evilyankeefan

It's hit and miss. Most times it is fine, but some sites will slowly become un-responsive. The forums here are a prime example. I'll click on any forum posting and it will sit there as contacting and never refresh. Soon as I force the refresh, everything is ok.

I'm starting to think that since I'm the only one in the place surfing in the early morning, they are trying to give me the hint to get out. I don't listen.

3. 0sX Le0p4rD macrumors member

I used to work at Panera and I never thought it was slow..

4. iMouseHD macrumors regular

How does your connection speed work when you are surfing elsewhere? Is it slow everywhere you go?

If you notice Panera is the only place your signal is weak but at Joe's House of Bread it works just fine then you have your answer......