Slow motion video

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by illyb2000, Aug 25, 2014.

1. illyb2000 macrumors 6502

I shot a slow motion video but can't seem to find the points to choose the slow motion part, can anyone assist ?

2. illyb2000 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for this - so I have followed the below - You’ll notice a timeline at the top of the screen that’s broken up by thin blue lines. In the center are two thicker black lines. These black lines determine which parts of the clip playback in slow motion. Drag them to the left or right to extend or shorted the slow motion effect, then tap the blue play button at the bottom of the screen to see your edits playback - but think I may have shortened it too much as the thicker black lines are gone and not sure how to get them back ?

3. JUiCEJamie macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

Press and hold the movable lines in your video.

Also, if you're uploading the video; you must upload it to a service using the share sheet in iOS.
    Unfortunately, you can't email/iMessage the video to a friend and upload that. Directly from the Share Sheet it's gotta be :)

4. illyb2000 thread starter macrumors 6502

Pressing and holding the line lets me choose more but still can't find the line to start the slow mo, ah well

5. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

Haven't used Slo-Mo, but used this to try. Worked well. Thanks for the informative post.